Pukis is a typical traditional cake and bakerycourses.in give us this recipe. This cake is made from dough of eggs, sugar, flour, yeast and coconut milk. The dough was then poured into molds and baked. Pukis can be said is actually a modification of the waffle. The variation is varied, given a sprinkling of chocolate eggs, cheese, sliced meats, or nuts.
Pukis cakes have a distinctive shape and color. The top is yellow and the bottom is browned. Pukis easily found in pastry shops and sidewalk vendors in Indonesia. And because it is rarely easy to find this cake is served at feasts.
- 180 ml coconut milk
- ½ tablespoon instant yeast
- 60 ml warm water
- 3 eggs
- 100 g granulated sugar
- 150 g flour
- Cook the coconut milk until boiling. Lift. Let stand until warm.
- Stir the yeast with warm water until frothy.
- Beat eggs and sugar until thick and fluffy.
- Add the flour bit by bit while stirring until blended.
- Enter the yeast solution. Stir well.
- Add the coconut milk, stir well. Let stand for 15 minutes.
- Heat the mold Pukis over medium heat, polish with a little vegetable oil / margarine.
- Pour the batter into the molds until the hole is almost full.
- After the edges dry. Lift Pukis.Cheers!